bury me in armor so I’ll be ready for the skeleton war
gay marriage is legal in the sims god damn it real world sort your shit out
lets talk about sims for a minute
in sims, your appearance doesn’t matter. you can pursue what career you want and not get paid less for being a certain gender. you can change your sim’s gender or life at any time. what other sims care about is if you’re nice or if you kick over their gnome.
also men in sims 2 can get pregnant by aliens
- other country: wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- america: there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- other country: we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- america: no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- other country: gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- america: wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- other country: nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- america: if only there was a way.............................
the only thing you need to know about public school is that people go hard as shit during classroom jeopardy review games. there are no friends here
the worst is having a dream where someone loves you and you can practically feel them touching you and it feels so real and then you wake up and it’s like the life is being sucked out of you and the happiness just drains out of your body and you feel empty again
the fact that over 300,000 other people know exactly what this feels like too is a source of great comfort
especially if it’s a kiss
I love it how when Snape draws out his wand there are audible gasps but when Mcgonagall draws her wand there people are screaming out of the way.
They just know better.
damn snape is piss-OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, MOVE OUT, CLEAR THE WAY, MCGONAGALL IS PISSED.
I will stop reblogging this when it stops being awesome.
all week for friday,
all year for summer,
all life for happiness.
“all was well”
NO NOTHING IS WELL BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED THE BOOK SERIES THAT MADE UP MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD AND NOW THERE AREN’T ANY MORE BOOKS AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF AND I DIDN’T GET MY HOGWARTS LETTER AND I’M NOT A WIZARD SO I HATE EVERYTHING
#WomanCrushWednesday Girly Teen Girl from Farawayville